Do you need to know to format an LG G7 ThinkQ, reset and reset to factory mode? The LG Think7 G7 is a mobile phone that usually gives very good results. But there are times when it takes a while to use, it can start to give the first problems.
If this is your case, maybe it’s time to reset to factory mode. In this way, you can have it again as when you took it out of the box. And in this way in principle, it should work correctly again.
We will teach you all the available methods to do it.
How to format an LG G7 ThinkQ, reset and reset to factory mode
Soft Reset – forced restart
If the problem is that this LG mobile It has been hung, maybe it is not necessary to be so drastic. When you return the smartphone to factory settings you will lose everything you have in it, so it is easy that you do not feel too much.
Therefore, you can first try to make soft reset. The soft reset is nothing other than a forced restart, which can be the solution if your problem is not continuous, but simply something timely.
To make soft reset you just have to leave the power button pressed for a few seconds, between 5 and 10. Once done, the phone will have restarted and will be running again.
Reset LG G7 via Settings menu
If your LG phone, although not working as well as it should, allows you to access the menus normally. This is probably the most convenient method to return your mobile to factory mode.
Remember that all the data you had on your mobile will be lost, so it is important to do a backup copy.
The steps you must follow for this are the following:
- Make sure the phone is on.
- Enter Settings
- Click on General.
- And then in Backup & Reset.
- Choose Return to factory settings.
- Reset phone
- A message will appear indicating that all data will be deleted. Click OK and the process will have begun.
Format a LG G7 ThinkQ via buttons, Recovery menu – Hard reset
If your phone does not even allow you to access the menu, you can return it to factory settings using the Recovery menu:
- Make sure the mobile is turned off.
- Press the power and volume down buttons for a few seconds.
- When the LG logo appears, release the power button, keep the volume down button and press the power button again.
- Release all buttons when the Factory Data Reset menu appears.
- Select the Yes option by moving with the volume buttons and select with the power button.
Have you ever needed to format an LG G7 ThinkQ to factory mode? Which of these methods did you find most suitable?
We invite you to go through the comments section that you will find a little below and tell us your experience with this situation. If it has been successful, it will also be useful to know that this post has been useful.