Need forma tear el LG G7 ThinkQ and leave it to factory mode? The G7 ThinkQ from LG is a mobile phone that usually gives very good results. But there are times that when it has been used for a while, it can start to cause the first problems.
If this is your case, maybe it's time to reset to factory mode. This way, you can get it back to how it was when you took it out of the box. And in this way in principle, it should work correctly again.
We are going to show you all the available methods to do it.
Table of Contents
How to format an LG G7 ThinkQ, reboot and reset to factory mode
Soft Reset – forced restart
If the problem is that this LG mobile has been frozen, maybe it is not necessary to be so drastic. Returning your smartphone to factory settings will lose everything you have on it, so it's easy to not feel like it too much.
Therefore, you can first try to do a soft reset. The soft reset is nothing more than a forced restart, which can be the solution if your problem is not continuous, but simply something specific.
To do a soft reset you just have to leave the power button pressed for a few seconds, between 5 and 10. Once done, the phone will have rebooted and will be working again.
If your LG phone, although it does not work as well as it should, allows you to access the menus normally. This is probably the most comfortable method to return your mobile to factory mode.
Remember that all the data you had on your mobile will be lost, so it is important to make a Backup.
The steps you must follow for this are the following:
- Make sure the phone is on.
- Go into Settings.
- Click on General.
- And then in Backup&Reset.
- Choose Restore Factory Defaults.
- Reset phone.
- A message will appear indicating that all data will be erased. Click OK and the process will have started.
If your mobile does not even allow you to access the menu, you can return it to factory settings through the Recovery menu:
- Make sure the mobile is turned off.
- Press the power and volume down buttons for a few seconds.
- When the LG logo appears, release the power button, hold the volume down button, and press the power button again.
- Release all buttons when the Factory Data Reset menu appears.
- Select Yes option by moving with Volume buttons and select with Power button.
Have you ever needed to format an LG G7 ThinkQ to factory mode? Which of these methods has been most suitable for you?
We invite you to go through the comments section that you will find a little further down and tell us about your experience with this situation. If it has been successful, it will also be useful for us to know that this post has been useful.