Are you looking for how to reset a Huawei P Smart? He Huawei P Smart It is a mobile with which users in general are very satisfied. But, as with all smartphones, some operational problems may appear over time.
If it doesn’t work for you like it did at the beginning, you can try to format as factory. In this post we show you the different options you have to reset and do Hard Reset.
Tabla de Contenidos
How to format a Huawei P Smart, reset to factory mode and restart – Hard Reset
Soft Reset – Normal or forced reset
When we return our mobile phonemobile phone At factory values, we lose all the information we have inside. And this today can be a real catastrophe. That is why it is highly recommended to make a backup copy.
But if our Huawei P Smart has simply hung up, it may not be so drastic. We can try to make soft reset or forced restart, by the following steps:
- Press the power button for a few seconds (between 5 and 10).
- The phone will turn off.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- The Huawei P smart will have restarted and should work normally.
All the data and information we had inside will not be lost. In principle it seems a better option than Hard Reset, but the reality is that if the problems are due to any file we have on the phone, the problem will still be there.
In the event that you have decided to reset the Huawei P Smart, if your mobile can be turned on and used with relative normality the easiest is to do it through menus. It is a method as effective as others and a little more intuitive to perform.
The steps you will have to follow for this are the following:
- Make sure the phone is on.
- Go to Settings> Advanced Settings
- Enter Backup / Reset.
- Choose Reset to factory settings.
- Press Reset and press again to confirm.
In the event that you cannot even access the menus, you can also format a Huawei P Smart and do hard reset using the Recovery menu.
The process for this is as follows:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the power buttons and increase volume at the same time.
- Release all the keys when the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- In this menu, go to wipe data / factory reset. Use the volume buttons to move and the power button to confirm.
- Choose wipe data / factory reset again.
- Finally, select the Reboot system now option using the power button.
Have you had to factory reset a Huawei P Smart? What method have you used? You can share your experience in the comments section.