El Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro It is a smartphone with excellent value for money. But, even so, it is easy that over time it no longer works as we expect. And in that case, returning it to factory settings may be the best solution within our reach.
In this post we are going to show you the two processes that you can carry out to format it, through the menu or through buttons.
Table of Contents
Format your Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro
If you don't have problems turning on the phone, the most comfortable way to return your Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro to factory settings is to do it through the options that you will find for it in the Settings menu. This is a fairly intuitive process once you know where to look for each option. You can also make use of the xiaomi secret codes to optimize this process. The steps you have to follow to do it are the following:
- Enter the Settings menu of your Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro.
- Scroll down until you find the System section.
- Click on Recovery Options.
- Select the last option, Factory data reset.
- A message will appear warning you that all your data will be lost. Tap Reset phone.
- You will see a second confirmation message. Tap Clear All.
- If necessary, enter your unlock pattern or PIN.
- The process to format your smartphone will be done in a few seconds.
Always remember to make a Backup before formatting, otherwise you will lose information that may be of interest to you.
If you cannot access the Settings menu, you can format your Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro using the recovery menu following these steps:
- Turn off your smartphone. If you don't know the unlock pattern, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Press and hold the power and volume up buttons at the same time.
- Release the buttons when the Xiaomi logo appears.
- Using the volume keys, go to the Recovery Mode option. Use the power button to confirm.
- Enter the Wipe Cache Partition section.
- After a few seconds, you will return to the previous screen. This time, go to Wipe data/factory reset
- A screen will appear with many NO's and one YES. Go to YES.
- When the process is done, go to Reboot System Now.
- The phone will reboot and it will have been reset.
If it has not been clear to you how to carry out either of the two processes, you can see the video that we have published in our canal de Youtube in which we explain step by step how to carry out the formatting both through the menu and through the buttons. In this way, you will be able to see the process so that you can resolve any doubts that may have arisen. But in general it is something quite simple that any average user can do easily.
Have you ever formatted your Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro? Which of the two methods have you followed for this? At the bottom of this article you can find our comments section, where you can tell us about your experiences with this device.