¿Do you need to format a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7? The most common reasons why reset a mobile phone, it is at the moment of forgetting the password, if you want to sell it or if it is full of information. That is why, today we explain how to reset a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 resetting to factory mode.
Performing a Hard Reset to Redmi Note 7, is the easiest way to recover the normality of your device, if it has problems.
Next, we will give you some step-by-step keys to reset your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 simply and quickly. On the other hand we remember that it is not the only HARD RESET that we have explained as a tutorial in this Android blog.
Let’s see how we can format the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, by Settings menu and recovery menu.
Tabla de Contenidos
- 1 How to reset a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, format and Hard Reset
- 1.1 How to format the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 from the Settings menu
- 1.2 <img class = "aligncenter size-full wp-image-49765" src = "https://www.todoandroid.es/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Modo-recovery-de-MIUI.jpg» alt=»MIUI recovery mode» width=»750″ height=»385″ />
- 1.3 How to start recovery mode on MIUI device
- 1.4 Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Features
How to reset a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, format and Hard Reset
Next we will present a series of steps so that we can reset a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
Before we make sure to make a backup copy of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, since the factory reset will be erased completely. You can also make a previous backup on the microSD memory card or in the Cloud.
<img class = «aligncenter size-full wp-image-49764″ alt=»How to reset the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 from configuration» width=»750″ height=»531″ data-lazy- src=»https://www.todoandroid.es/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Cómo-restablecer-el-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-7-desde-configuración-1.jpg»/>
Once this is done, let’s go directly to format Redmi Note 7:
- We are going to Setting.
- Click on system settings and in the section “System and devices«You will see the option»Backup and restart«
- Click on it and then press “Factory data reset«.
- Tap on the Reset phone button and the device will begin the deletion process.
- It will restart and you will have to reconfigure it with your user accounts just like you did for the first time.
How to start recovery mode on MIUI device
Now we will see how to enter the Recovery menu using buttons, if you do not let us enter the settings menu normally.
- To enter the recovery mode of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro the device must be completely off.
- Next, press the volume up button and power button until the “My” logo appears.
- Next, a menu called Android Recovery will appear, after that click on delete data.
- Subsequently, use the volume keys to navigate and the power key, now confirm and you would be ready. We wait a few seconds until the device starts up MIUI.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Features
He Redmi Note 7 from Xiaomi, it’s a Android phone Elegant and sophisticated. Equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 in its rear and front area with glass finish, being 4 times more resistant than previous generations. It has a 6.3-inch screen, with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 and PPI 409. It uses a 48 MP camera sensor that is, with 4 times the number of pixels.
In addition, it includes a 32 GB and 64 GB variant, it comes with the operating system Android 9.0 MIUI 10. Recommended for having a camera at the level of a leading model, to obtain the best photographs and videos with the best resolution. It has a 4000 mAh battery, with fast charging of 18 watts.
If you had any problems when formatting the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, you can leave a comment below.