Do you need to format a Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus? All phones, over time, are losing performance. This is because we install and download applications and files that make it work less smoothly than it should. And one possible solution is to format to factory mode.
If you want to reset a Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus, you have several ways to restore your phone. We show you step by step all the options you have for your Android phone It looks like new.
Methods to format a Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus, reset, restart and Hard Reset
When we have to reset a Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus, we lose all the information we have in it. Therefore, it is important that we make sure that it compensates us. If the problem is serious, it will be preferable to format by doing previously backup copy of all the data.
Reset a Samsung A6 Plus using buttons, Recovery menu – HARD RESET
Do youThis mobile Is it so hung up that you can’t even get to the menus or the desktop? OR have you forgotten the pattern and is it impossible for you to reach them? Do not worry, there is a solution to reset a Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus to factory mode.
You will simply have to do it using buttons, following these steps:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the power buttons for a few seconds and increase volume at the same time.
- Release all the buttons when the Samsung logo appears.
- When the Android robot appears with the phrase No Command, press on the screen.
- In the menu that appears, choose wipe data / factory reset. Move with the volume keys and confirm with the power key.
- On the next screen, choose Yes.
- In the next menu, choose Reboot System Now.
Format a Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus using the Settings menu
If, even if your Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus has its problems, you can enter the menus normally, there is another slightly simpler method. And is that the option to restore to factory mode is reflected in the menus of the phone.
This is a fairly intuitive option, especially if you know where to look for each of the options. If you are not sure, simply follow the steps below:
- With the phone on.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Enter General Control.
- Choose Reset> Reset to factory settings.
- On the next screen, tap Reset device.
- Confirm the operation by pressing Clear all.
Soft reset or forced reset
We may have simply hung up the phone. In that case, it is best to try the soft reset or restart the Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus by force, following these steps:
- With the mobile on.
- Press the power button for a few seconds (between 5 and 10).
- On the phone, the screen will turn off and start restarting.
- Wait a few seconds to restart.
- Reuse it normally
Have you had to format a Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus? We invite you to tell us your experience in the comments section.