Need to reset a Vodafone Smart N9? The Vodafone Smart N9 is one of the smartphones of the popular operator. It is a mobile phone with which, in general, users are quite satisfied.
But over time it is easy to stop working as well as at the beginning. We show you the different methods to format the Vodafone Smart N9 and reset to factory mode.
How to reset a Vodafone Smart N9? format to factory mode – Hard Reset
Soft reset – Forced reset
If we are going to format a Vodafone Smart N9, all the data we have in it is lost. Therefore, it is important that before starting the process we make a backup copy of everything. But maybe our smartphone has just hung up and such a drastic solution is not necessary.
Therefore, you can try to make a forced reset or soft reset. The steps for this are as follows:
- Press and hold the power button for several seconds (between 5 and 10).
- The screen will turn off.
- At this moment the Vodafone Smart N9 will be resetting
- It will turn on normally and we can use it, after roasting.
This way, our smartphone will restart. In case it was a hang momentarily, the problem may be resolved.
But if it is something that we have installed on the mobile, some error that we do not find a solution, we will have no choice but to format as indicated below.
Format a Vodafone Smart N9 using buttons – Recovery Menu
If you have a problem where you cannot access the menus, you can reset a Vodafone Smart N9 to factory settings, using the following process:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the power buttons for a few seconds and increase volume at the same time.
- Release the keys when the Android logo appears.
- Press the volume up button when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this menu, choose wipe data / factory reset. Move with the volume buttons and confirm with the power button.
- On the next screen, choose the Yes option.
- In the following menu, choose Reboot System now and confirm with the power button.
Hard reset of Vodafone Smart N9 via Settings menu
Although the method we have discussed above is equally valid, if you can do it it is easier reset via menus. It is a slightly more intuitive way, which you will appreciate if you do not get too complicated with complicated menus such as Recovery.
Even without reading this tutorial, it would be very easy for you to find out how to do it. But in case you get lost or do not know where to look, we explain it step by step below:
- We must have the phone on.
- Go to Settings> Backup and reset.
- Choose Return to factory settings and Reset.
- Choose the Clear all option to start the operation.
After this, this mobile phonemobile phone Vodafone will be clean of any data. We will start configuring it from scratch.
Have you had to reset a Smart N9 to factory settings at some time? What method did you find most suitable for this?
A little further down you will find the comments section where you can tell us the experiences you have had about it.