Do you need to format or reset a Leagoo T5 to factory mode? In Leagoo T5 It is a smartphone that, in general, is giving good results. But, like all Android mobile devices, they eventually begin to lose performance. And although many users, when they are seen in those, rush to change it, the reality is that there is another solution.
And it is that we can reset the Leagoo T5, so that it returns to be just as when you bought it. We show you below the two ways to format a Leagoo T5.
Format and reset Leagoo T5, Hard Reset
Soft reset – restart a Leagoo T5 by force
If the only thing that has happened on your phone is that it has been a bit hung up, maybe it is not necessary to format the Leagoo T5. Let’s keep in mind that if we do, we will lose all the information.
Therefore, before taking such a drastic step, if your Leagoo does not respond, you can try to do soft reset or forced restart. To do this, you simply have to press and hold the power button for about 5-10 seconds.
What the soft reset process does is nothing more than a forced restart. That is, it is simply a different method to restart the mobile phone. If it is a small bug that has been hung, you probably do not have to do anything else.
If it is a more serious problem, there will be no choice but to reset the Leagoo T5.
Format the Leagoo T5 via Settings menu
If you can access your smartphone menus normally, the easiest way to format the Leagoo T5 is to follow these steps:
- Enter the Settings menu (you can do it from the notification bar).
- Accede to Backup and Restoration.
- Choose Reset factory settings.
- A message will appear warning that we will lose the information. Press Reset Phone.
- You will see a new warning about it. Select Delete all.
- In a matter of minutes the phone will be like the first day.
Then you have the video in our YouTube channel, with all the details:
Hard reset of Leagoo T5 via buttons – Recovery Menu
If the problem you have is that you cannot access the menus correctly, you can also hard reset the Leagoo T5, with the help of the buttons:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the power and volume up buttons until a menu appears on the screen.
- With the volume up button, go to Recovery. Use the volume down button to confirm.
- When the Android drawing appears, press and hold the power button and tap the volume up.
- In the menu that appears, go to wipe data / factory reset. Move with the volume buttons and confirm with the power button.
- On the screen that appears, select Yes.
- To restart and start using the phone, select Reboot System Now.
Have you ever had to reset a Leagoo T5? Which of these methods did you find most successful? We invite you to go through the comments section that you will find at the bottom of this article and tell us about your experience.