Need to reset a Huawei Y5 2018? He Huawei Y5 It is a very sold mobile in 2018. It is normal that if you have one, it has not yet started to give problems. But maybe you have installed too many things and have seen their performance decrease. Or you also want to clean everything installed and start from scratch.
You may sell or give away and want to remove and delete all information. If so, you will need to return it to factory settings. We show you the different methods to format a Huawei Y5 2018.
How to format a Huawei Y5 2018? Reset, reset and Hard Reset
Soft reset, forced reset
The problem with returning your Huawei Y5 to factory mode, is that all the information you have in this is lost mobile phone. Something that can be good if you are going to sell the phone or if you have very serious operating problems.
But maybe what you’ve had is a simple hang up. In that case, it may be enough to do a forced restart or SOFT RESET. To do this, you must simply follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the power key.
- Press and hold until the screen turns off.
- It will shut down and restart again.
- After a few seconds, the mobile will be operational again.
Reset the Huawei Y5 using buttons – Recovery Hard Reset menu
If your problem is more serious, it is easy that you cannot even navigate correctly through the menus of your device. Fortunately, that doesn’t stop you from doing Hard reset of Huawei Y5.
You will simply have to use the method using buttons. Here we show you how to do it step by step:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the power and volume up buttons at the same time.
- Release all the buttons when the corresponding menu appears.
- Choose Recovery Mode You can navigate with the volume up button and confirm with the volume down button.
- Choose wipe data / factory reset. Move with the volume buttons and confirm with the power button.
- In the next menu, choose wipe data / factory reset again.
- Finally, choose the Reboot System Now option.
Factory reset the Huawei Y5 via Settings menu
If your mobile phone, even if it has a performance problem, is capable of working so that you can at least navigate, the most comfortable is that you return it to factory settings through the menus. The steps for this are much more intuitive.
Here’s how to do it:
- With the phone on.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Choose System> Reset.
- Choose the option Return to factory values.
- Choose Format phone and choose the same option again in the following menu.
After this, the mobile will start formatting and restart. It will take a few minutes to display the first configuration screen.
Have you ever had to do a hard reset to the Huawei Y5 2018? Which of the methods we have explained has been most comfortable for this?
We invite you to go through the comments section at the bottom of the page and tell us your experience when formatting or resetting a Huawei Y5.