Are you looking for how to reset a Huawei Nova 3? The Huawei Nova 3 is a mobile phone with which users are usually quite satisfied. But over time, sometimes it is normal for you to have your problems. It hangs frequently, constant Android errors, has been infected with a virus, et.
If you want restore data to factory mode so that it returns to be as at the beginning, we tell you the different existing methods. Several ways to format a Huawei Nova 3 and leave it as when you first took it out of the box.
Tabla de Contenidos
How to reset a Huawei Nova 3, format to factory mode and Hard Reset
Soft Reset – Normal Reset
If your phone is constantly hung up, you probably have no choice but to return it to factory settings. But if it has been a punctual hang, it may not be necessary to be so hard.
Note that when resetting the Huawei Nova 3 In factory mode, you lose all the data you have inside. Therefore, before launching, we recommend you try a forced reset or soft reset, for which you will have to follow these steps:
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds (between 5 and 10).
- The screen will turn off.
- Wait a few moments.
- The phone will start normally.
What this process does is basically restart your phone, even if the screen hangs on you.
But if the problem you encounter is more complex, you will have no choice but to do a hard reset and return it to factory settings, for which you have two methods to choose from.
Yes, although you mobile phone have a problem, you can access the menus without difficulties, the easiest way to format a Huawei Nova 3 is through the Settings menu.
It is a fairly intuitive method and it only takes a few minutes. We show you the steps you must follow to do this:
- Make sure the phone is on.
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Choose Advanced Settings.
- Enter Backup and reset.
- Choose the Reset to factory settings option.
- Press Reset phone and confirm by pressing Reset phone again.
If you can’t even reset using Settings, don’t worry. By following the steps below, you can also reset your Huawei to factory mode:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press the power and volume up buttons at the same time.
- Press and hold both buttons until the Recovery mode
- In the menu that appears, choose wipe data / factory reset. Use the volume buttons to move and the power button to confirm.
- Choose wipe data / reset factor again on the next screen.
- Finally, press Reboot system now to start the process.
Have you had to format a Huawei Nova 3 at factory settings? Which of the indicated methods have you used for this? We invite you to go through the comments section below and share your experience with us when restarting a Huawei Nova 3.