Are you looking for how to format the Huawei Mate 10 Pro? He Huawei Mate 10 Pro It is a mobile phone that is giving very good results and opinions. But, even so, it is easy for time to start to give some problems, as with all mobile phones.
When we have a problem, we must look for the root of it and try to solve it. If we do not find any solution, a possible way of escape may be to format the Huawei Mate 10 Pro to factory mode. Something that is also necessary if you are going to sell or give away your smartphone.
Here are several ways to reset the Huawei Mate 10 Pro. How to make HARD RESET and leave it as when you first took it out of the box.
How to format the Huawei Mate 10, Pro reset reset and HARD RESET
Important. If you are going to sell the Huawei or are going to give it away, remember to delete your Google account on the phone. You go to settings, Accounts and there you delete your account. If not, the person who receives the mobile phone will start asking you for the password or pattern of the previous owner.
It is an Android security method. Let’s go with the tutorial.
Soft reset or normal reset
If you return your mobile to factory mode, you will lose all the information you have inside. And if you just have a little hung up maybe you don’t need to be so drastic.
You can try to do soft reset, reset the Huawei Mate 10 Pro. That is nothing more than a normal restart (no data is lost), following these steps.
- Press the power button.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- The screen will turn off and restart.
- We hope it starts and we start using it normally.
Format the huawei Mate 10 Pro using buttons
If you cannot access the menus correctly, you can format the Huawei Mate 10 Pro as follows:
- Make sure the phone is turned off.
- Press the power and volume up buttons at the same time.
- Release all the buttons when the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- In the menu that appears, choose wipe data / factory reset. Use the volume buttons to move and the power button to confirm.
- A confirmation menu will appear. Choose wipe data / factory reset again.
- We wait a moment, while it shows some commands on the screen.
- Finally choose the Reboot System Now option.
After this, it will take a while to start over, as it will apply its factory settings.
Reset the Huawei P10 Pro via menus
If your phone has a functioning problem, but it allows you to access menus correctly, this method will be much simpler. Simply following the steps that we indicate below. So you can leave your Huawei Mate 10 Pro as new, without complications:
- With the phone turned on, enter the Settings menu.
- Let’s go to Advanced Options.
- Choose Backup and Reset.
- In the next menu choose Return to factory settings.
- Choose Reset phone and confirm the operation.
Once this process is finished, your phone will be like when you took it out of the box. To start with the first configuration of language, Gmail account, etc.
Hard reset via code
The two previous methods are the most common for reset data in the Huawei P10 Pro. But there is a third way, which can be even a little faster.
- Turn on the phone
- Go to the phone dialer, as if you were making a call.
- Enter the code * # * # 2846579 # * # *
- In the menu that appears, choose Restore Factory.
Which method to reset the Huawei Mate 10 Pro was better for you? You can share your experience in the comments section.