He Huawei Mate 30 Pro It is a very interesting smartphone. But we have a small problem, and it does not have Google applications installed.
Fortunately, there are ways to install the Play Store and the rest of Google applications. It is a bit cumbersome process, but not especially difficult.
Tabla de Contenidos
Install the Play Store on the Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Why install Google apps
It is perfectly possible to use the mobile without Google apps, but it is more comfortable to have them. And especially have the Google Play Store. Let’s keep in mind that downloading applications from it is much easier than searching for the apk. Therefore, although this is not an essential process, it is recommended.
Steps to install Google apps on the Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Download the ZIP file from this link where you will find everything you need and unzip it.
- Pass the files to the mobile using a USB stick.
- In the Required folder is the file com.lzplay.helper.apk, which you must install.
- Enter Settings, System and updates, Backup and restore, Data backup, External storage, USB device.
- Select the Backup option.
- Enter Applications and Data.
- Search for lzplay, which will be the app with the Google G icon and a name in Chinese.
- Select Applications and Data.
- Accept everything and click on Backup.
- When you ask for the password enter the one you want, you will not have to use it again.
- Enter the Necessary GAPPS folder of the original file and copy the xml and tar file that are next to the apk.
- Enter USB Memory, Huawei folder, Backup folder, HuaweiMate30 folder …, backupFiles1 folder, date folder and paste the two files we have copied, overwriting the old ones.
- Access Settings, System and updates again, Backup and restore, Data backup, External storage, USB device.
- We restore the backup with date of the day that you have done the process
- Enter the password a12345678 and click on OK.
- Open the Files app in the folder called EMUI 9.1.1 Google pack with the six APKs that we will have to install.
- At the same time, run Lzplay, the app we installed before and click on the blue button that you will find at the bottom.
- Using multitasking, return to the EMUI 9.1.1 Google pack folder and install each of the applications.
- When we have installed all the apps, restart the device.
When you have finished the process, you can use your Huawei Mate 30 Pro with your Google account, allowing you to use the apps of the Android creative company.
Have you managed to carry out this process without problems? We invite you to tell us in the comments section that you will find at the bottom of the page.