He Xiaomi Redmi 9A It is a mobile that usually gives very good results. But it is also common that with the passage of time it begins to give some problems. And the solution for this may be to format to factory mode. In this post we will tell you, with the help of a video explanation, the two different ways we have to factory reset a Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
Tabla de Contenidos
Format the Xiaomi Redmi 9A to factory settings
If your smartphone works well enough that you can use the menus, the easiest way to format to factory settings is as follows:
- Enter the Settings menu of your smartphone
- In the search box, enter “Factory Reset”
- Select Delete all data
- Then choose Clear all data
- A black screen will appear warning you that you are going to lose all the data you have. Click Continue.
- On the last screen you’ll find, select OK
Once you have finished all this process, you will have to wait a few seconds, and finally your Xiaomi Redmi 9A will be as how did you get it out of the box the first day. Therefore, all the data that may be on your mobile that was causing any type of problems will have disappeared, and many of the errors may have been corrected.
If your Xiaomi Redmi 9A does not even work normally so you can get to the menu or if you have lost the unlock pattern, you should not worry. You also have the way to return it to factory settings. To do this, you will have to do it from the recovery menu, with which you will only have to use the buttons to reach the end of the process.
- Turn off the phone
- Press the power and volume up buttons at the same time
- Release both buttons when the menu appears on the screen
- In the menu that appears, select Wipe. You can move with the volume buttons and confirm with the power button.
- Choose the Wipe All Data option
- When the hard reset is finished, choose the Back to Main Menu section
- On the screen that appears, choose Reboot
- Finally, select the Reboot to System option
If you are not clear about any of the steps to follow, you can use the tutorial that you can find in our Youtube channel.
In this way, as we already know that an image is worth a thousand words, you can have much clearer the process to format a Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
Have you ever had to format your Xiaomi Redmi 9A to factory settings? Which of the two processes have you used for this? We invite you to tell us in the comments section that you can find at the bottom of the page.