The Pocophone F1 It is one of the trendy Android phones by Xiaomi. Its good value for money has made it a smartphone that is giving a lot to talk about.
But it is possible that when I have some time, it will not work like the first day. The use of this and other Android phones, ends up lowering its performance. Therefore, we will teach you how to format the Pocophone F1 in a simple way, so that you will have it again as the first day.
Tabla de Contenidos
- 1 How to format the Pocophone F1 to factory mode
- 1.1 Why format or reset to factory mode?
- 1.2 First of all, data backup
- 1.3 Mode 1: Soft reset, normal reset of Pocophone F1
- 1.4 Mode 2: format using menus
- 1.5 Mode 3: Format using the Recovery Menu
- 1.6 Video-tutorial. How to do Soft Reset, format / reset to factory mode and hard reset using the Recovery menu the Pocophone F1
How to format the Pocophone F1 to factory mode
We detail the 3 procedures below. And at the end of the article, a video detailed, available on our channel Todoandroides on Youtube.
Why format or reset to factory mode?
Usually, we restore the mobile to factory mode when it no longer works as at the beginning. Many times the failures come from the fact that junk files have been installed or downloaded, and when restored it is recovered.
But it can also be a good idea to restore the phone to factory values if we are going to sell it or give it away, or if we have forgotten the unlock pattern. In the latter case, we will have to use our Gmail account.
First of all, data backup
We must always keep in mind, that when formatting the factory Pocophone F1, all the files we had on the mobile phone will be lost.
Therefore, it is highly recommended before starting the formatting process, to do the following. That we make a backup of all the files that may be important. This way we make sure we don’t lose anything important.
Mode 1: Soft reset, normal reset of Pocophone F1
This is basic and works on any Android mobile. If you get toasted or stuck in an app or game, we can do the following. We will press and hold the power button of the phone.
After about 10 seconds, the mobile will restart normally, without losing data. On other mobiles it may be 15 seconds while holding on. In this way, we have taken the Pocophone F1 out of some traffic jam.
This procedure is if you can access the on-screen menus as normal. The best way to format your smartphone is to do it through the Settings menu:
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Let’s go to Additional Settings.
- Then Backup and Reset.
- Select the Factory data reset option.
- Choose the preferred option and press Reset phone.
Mode 3: Format using the Recovery Menu
It is possible that your phone has been so hung up that we cannot even reach the menus. In that case, the process that we must carry out to format is the recovery menu. It is also indicated if your problem is that you have forgotten the pattern or password. This is because you will not need to unlock the screen to be able to reset the Pocophone F1 correctly.
- Make sure the phone is turned off and has at least 50% battery.
- Press the power and volume up buttons, until the Pocophone logo appears.
- Move with the volume keys to Wipe data / factory reset. Press the power button to confirm.
- Once the formatting process is complete, select Reboot system now to restart.
Once you have finished any of these two processes, the phone will be completely empty, just as you took it out of the box.
Have you ever had to format the Pocophone F1? Which of the 3 methods do you find most useful? We invite you to go through the comments section at the bottom of the page and tell us about your experience.