You need to know how to format a Samsung Galaxy Note 9? He Samsung Note 9 It is a smartphone that has its super satisfied users. But, like all mobile phones, it is normal that over time it will lose some performance.
When we see that our device stops working as the first day, it is usually due to everything we have been downloading or installing. Therefore, the best way for everything to go well is to factory reset the Samsung Note 9.
In this way, the mobile will be as we get it out of the box, although on the way we will lose all the data that we have inside. We explain all the available methods to reset a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, restart and do Hard Reset.
Tabla de Contenidos
Format a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, reset, reset to factory mode and Hard Reset
Soft Reset Note 9 – Forced Reset
When we do Hard Reset (format to factory settings) everything we have stored in the phone will be lost. Therefore, before doing so it is important that we do backup copy.
But it is possible that such a drastic measure is not even necessary. It may also be that this mobile phone has just been a little hung and we solve it with a soft reset or restart of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
To do this we must follow these steps:
- Press the power button for a few seconds (between 5 to 10).
- There will come a time when the screen will turn off.
- Wait a few seconds.
- It will restart automatically and we wait for it to work fine again.
If the operation of your phone does not even allow you to reach the Settings menu, you can format a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 as a factory by following these steps:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press the Power, Bixby and volume up keys at the same time.
- Release all the keys when the Samsung logo appears.
- Press the screen when the Samsung logo appears.
- In the menu that appears, select wipe data / factory reset. Use the volume buttons to move and the power button to confirm.
- On the next screen, choose Yes – Delete All User Data.
- Finally, choose Reboot System Now.
Yes, even if you have some small operational problems, this mobile phone allows you to navigate through the menus, the easiest way to reset a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 by way factory, is through the Settings.
It is a fairly intuitive method, and all you have to do to do this is follow these steps:
- Make sure the phone is on.
- Go to the Settings menu and choose General Settings.
- Enter the Reset section and choose Reset to factory settings.
- On the next screen, press the Reset button.
- A message will appear warning that you will lose all your data. Click on Delete all and the process will begin.
Have you had to format a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 at factory settings? We invite you to go through the comments section to share your experience.