The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has become one of the most desired smartphones by users. And it is a high-end smartphone that offers very good results.
But problems are always possible. And your mobile may no longer work as well as at the beginning. Or simply that you want to give it away or sell it and you don’t want the person who receives it to have all your data.
In any of these cases, the solution may be to reset the terminal to factory settings. We show you how you can do it by different means.
Return the Galaxy Note 10+ to factory settings
First of all, make a backup
Keep in mind that, in the process of formatting a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, we will lose all the information we have stored on our device.
Therefore, it is highly recommended that before we start formatting we make a backup copy of everything that may be important.
Once we have our data safe, we will have two options to format. On the one hand, there is the process through the recovery menu.
It is a slightly more complicated option, but it can be your salvation in the event that the mobile is so locked that you can not even reach the menus. And secondly we find the formatting through the Settings menu, which is usually the easiest in case there are no problems.
Format Galaxy Note 10+ using the recovery menu
- Make sure the phone is turned off.
- Press and hold at the same time buttons High Volume / On-Off / Bixby
- In the menu that appears, go to the “Wipe data / Factory reset” option and select it. To scroll use the volume key and to accept an option the power button.
- On the next screen you will have to select “Yes” to start the deletion through reset or hard reset.
- Finally choose «Reboot system now». Now you just have to wait for the process to complete.
Forgate Galaxy S10 + from settings menu
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Go to the «General Administration» section.
- Within this menu, search and click on the option called «Reset».
- Now choose the option called “Factory Reset”.
- To start the reset process, click on the «Reset» option.
Once you have performed any of the two methods, your smartphone will be exactly the same as when you took it out of the box.
Have you ever had to return your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ to factory settings? Which of the two methods have you used for this? Do you think it is a simple process or have you encountered any difficulties? We invite you to go through the comments section and tell us what you think about it.