Do you need to format the Samsung Galaxy J8? The Samsung J8 is an Android phone with which users, in general, are quite satisfied. However, it is quite common that after some time of use, some problems begin to appear.
It is something that happens regularly on almost all mobile devices. And a possible solution may be to format the Samsung J8 to factory mode. We show you the different methods that you have at your disposal to reset to factory mode. All of them, indicated by Samsung, when problems appear with their mobile phones.
How to format a SAMSUNG Galaxy J8 J810G (2018)? reset factory mode and HARD RESET
Why reset the Samsung Galaxy J8 factory mode
The main reason we can decide to format a Samsung Galaxy J8 Factory mode is because it does not work as well as at the beginning. With the use of mobile phones, we usually install applications and download files that reduce the operation of the device.
But it is not always easy to identify the files that give problems to delete them. Therefore, returning to factory settings may be the easiest option. In cases like download pending Play Store, we try to solve it without formatting. But if none of the methods to solve it works, resetting to factory mode may be the last resort.
But it may also be a good idea to reset the Samsung J8 if you are going to sell it or give it away. Or if you have lost the unlock pattern and you can’t access your device.
Eye, all data on the phone is deleted, keep that in mind and make a backup if you can.
Format Samsung J8 via Settings menu
If the Samsung J8 allows you to access the Settings menu normally, this is the easiest method to reset. You will simply have to follow the steps indicated below:
- Enter Settings
- Then General Settings.
- Choose Format> Return to factory settings.
- Click on Format.
- On the screen that appears, choose Clear all.
Reset Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 – Hard Reset using buttons
If you cannot access the menus, because it does not work or because you have forgotten the pattern, you can also format following the steps below:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press the power buttons at the same time and increase volume for a few seconds.
- Release the keys when the samsung logo.
- When the Android robot appears, press on the screen.
- Choose wipe data / factory reset. Use the volume buttons to move and the power button to confirm.
- On the next screen, select Yes – Delete all user data.
- Finally, select Reboot System Now.
Soft reset, normal restart without losing data
It may not be necessary to lose all data, as it may have been a momentary crash. To check, you can restart the Samsung J8 by force, by following these steps:
- Press the power button for at least 5 to 10 seconds.
- The phone will turn off and restart.
- You will return to the screen of entering PIN and functioning correctly.
If you have tried any of these methods to reset and reset Android and the Samsung Galaxy J8 and you want to share your experience with us, you can do it in the comments section at the bottom of the page.