Do you need to format a Samsung Galaxy J4, reset and do Hard Reset? With the passage of time, it is normal for all smartphones to lose performance and show errors. It is something that happens because of everything we are installing and downloading. And if you have a Samsung Galaxy J4, it is likely that sooner or later you will find yourself at this point.
The best solution for this is to reset the Samsung Galaxy J4 to factory mode. There are several different methods for this, which we will explain below step by step.
Tabla de Contenidos
Methods to format a Samsung Galaxy J4, reset, restart and do Hard Reset
The most intuitive way to reset your Samsung Galaxy J4 to factory mode is to do it using the options available for it in the Settings menu. This is probably the simplest method, as long as the malfunctions are not so important that they prevent you from accessing the menus.
The steps you must follow to format a Samsung Galaxy J4 by this method are the following:
- With the phone on.
- Enter Settings and then General Administration.
- Choose Reset and Return to factory settings.
- Click on Reset.
- To confirm the operation, click on Delete all.
Remember that all the data you had in your phone they will be deleted then it is recommended that you do before this process a backup copy.
If you cannot access the Settings menu or have forgotten the unlock pattern, you can also return your Samsung J4 to factory mode, following these steps:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the power and volume up buttons at the same time.
- Release the buttons when the Samsung logo appears.
- Press on the screen when the Android robot appears.
- In the menu that appears, choose wipe data / factory reset. Use the volume buttons to move and the power button to confirm.
- On the next screen, choose Yes – Delete all user data.
- Finally, choose the Reboot System Now option to begin the process.
Soft Reset or forced restart of Samsung J4
If your Samsung Galaxy J4 has just been a bit hung up, maybe it is not necessary something as drastic as reset your Android. Let’s not forget that all the data we have stored in it would be deleted. Maybe it’s as simple as making a forced reset or soft reset.
It is a very simple process that simply forces your phone to restart. The steps to follow for this type of restart are the following:
- Press and hold the power button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- The screen will turn off.
- We wait for you to restart.
- The phone should work correctly.
Have you had to reset a Samsung Galaxy J4 and? What method has been easier and more comfortable for this? At the bottom of this article you can find our comments section, where you can share your experience with other users.