Do you need to format a Samsung Galaxy A9 and reset to factory mode? If you have a Samsung Galaxy A9, you may have ever had the need to reset to factory settings. This is something that usually happens with all mobile phones When they have a time.
With use, we usually install applications and download files that reduce the performance of our device. And there are also times when the mobile works perfectly, but we need to format simply because we are going to sell it or give it away.
Anyway, you should know that there are several methods to format an Android. We show you how to reset a Samsung Galaxy A9 in several ways.
How to format a Samsung Galaxy A9? factory reset and HARD RESET
Format a Samsung Galaxy A9 Using buttons – Android Recovery Menu
Does your mobile work so badly that you can’t even access the menus? Or the problem is that you have forgotten the unlock pattern and cannot access it?
Then the Hard Reset method of the Samsung Galaxy A9 using buttons, is the most suitable for you.
To do so, you just have to follow these steps:
- Turn off the phone.
- Keep the start, power and volume up buttons on at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release the keys when the Android robot appears on the screen.
- In the menu that appears, choose wipe data / factory reset. Use the volume buttons to move and the power button to confirm.
- On the next screen, choose Yes – delete all user data.
- Finally, select Reboot System Now.
Reset a Samsung Galaxy A9 via Settings menu
The recovery menu, which we used in the previous method, may seem a bit complicated for the uninitiated. But, luckily, there is another slightly more intuitive method. And is that the Settings menu of our smartphone also has an option that allows us to reset Samsung A9 to factory mode without too many complications.
To do this, you will simply have to follow the steps below:
- Turn on the phone
- Access the Settings menu.
- Enter Backup and reset
- Then press Reset device.
- To confirm the operation, press the Delete all.
Soft reset or forced reset
When doing HARD RESET, all the data you have on your phone will be lost. This is something that may be necessary when there is an important problem. And the solution to not lose anything is simply to backup.
However, it is possible that what your mobile phone has is a momentary hang for which you do not have to worry too much. In that case, you can try to do Soft Reset or forced restart following these steps:
- Press and hold the power button, for at least 5 to 10 seconds.
- Release when the screen turns off.
- Wait a moment until it restarts.
With this we have restarted the phone before any hang up and without loss of data.
If you had to reset a Samsung Galaxy A9 and want to share your experience with us, you can do so in the comments section at the bottom of the page.