Do you need to format a Huawei Nova Smart? He Nova Smart of Huawei, is a model of mobile phone That is giving good results. But with the use it is quite probable that there are things that no longer work as at the beginning. If it really becomes annoying, an option before discarding it may be to factory format.
There are several methods to reset the Huawei Nova Smart to its initial state. We tell you the different ways to do it, so that you choose the one that is most comfortable for you.
Tabla de Contenidos
Format a Huawei Nova Smart, ways to reset and reset to factory mode – HARD RESET
Soft reset – Forced reset
It may not be necessary to reset the Huawei factory mode, but it is enough just to make a forced restart. This way you will not lose any information from your smartphone. The method to do it is quite simple, and we will show you below:
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds (between 5 and 10).
- The screen will turn off.
- Wait for it to restart.
- You can use it and the problem of hanging should have disappeared.
If you cannot access the menus of your Huawei, you can reset it using buttons. The process for this is as follows:
- Turn off your Huawei Nova Smart.
- Press and hold the power and volume up buttons at the same time.
- Release the keys when the Huawei mode appears.
- In the menu that appears, choose the wipe data / factory reset option. Use the volume buttons to move and the power button to confirm.
- Choose wipe data / factory reset again in the following menu.
- Finally choose Reboot system now to start the process.
In the event that our smartphone works, even if it is a little trumpeted, it is much easier to format through the Settings menu. It is a method as effective as the previous one, but much more intuitive.
You will simply have to follow the steps indicated below:
- Make sure the phone is on.
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Enter Backup / Reset.
- Choose the option to reset to factory mode.
- Choose Reset phone and choose it again to start the process.
Reset to factory settings via code
The two methods we have mentioned above are very similar for virtually any Android mobile. But there is a third less known method, but also very fast and practical. And many do not know that there is a series of secret codes which can take us to hidden menus of our device.
Here’s how to use these codes to reset a Huawei Nova Smart:
- Make sure the mobile is on.
- Go to the phone dialer.
- Enter the code * # * # 2846579 # * # *
- In the menu that appears, it indicates Return to factory settings.
- Press OK to confirm the operation.
Have you ever needed to format a Huawei Nova Smart? You can go through our comments section and tell us what process you have used for it.