He Samsung Galaxy S20 It has had a lot of acceptance since it came out; Not only is it the most expensive option of the rest, but it is also loaded with powerful hardware. The star of the show is the beautiful display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
It’s only been a few days since the device was officially launched and people have already started playing with it in more ways than one. While not that forgiving, Samsung does provide a degree of freedom for those who want to play games with their phone.
Enable Developer Options Easily on Your Galaxy S20
Now, one of the first steps you need to take to start playing with your device software is to gain access to the Developer option. A menu that is completely hidden so that users cannot access it immediately. Why is it hidden, you may ask? This is because by hiding this menu, OEMs make sure that users don’t end up messing with options they don’t understand.
However, for those who are smart enough and knowledgeable about the Android ecosystem, using the options on this menu is as easy as enjoying the park. In recent years, enabling Developer options has been different from phone to phone and even software to software.
If you have just received your Galaxy S20 and want to enable developer options, please follow the guide below.
- Get started by going to Settings and scrolling to About phone.
- Touch the software information.
- Once there, start tapping on the «Build Number» several times until you see a notification at the bottom of the screen.
- Your phone will ask you to enter your pin, and once you do, you will have developer options enabled.
- To access them, just go back to the menu and scroll to the bottom and you will see those options.
Please note that the settings are not intended to be modified by the user, so you should proceed with caution and only change the settings you are familiar with. Otherwise, it would be better to leave them as is.