Looking for a 30-day trial? free Spotify Premium? Spotify It is probably the most popular paid streaming music service. And surely you’ve ever been curious to try it.
Luckily, Spotify allows you to try it for free easily. And it is that the service offers all its users a free 30-day trial for the Premium service. Later, you can decide if you continue using it or if you go back to Spotify for free.
To get this 30-day trial version, you can access it from a PC or from your Android mobile. We teach you step by step how to get Spotify for free 30 days.
✌️ 2 ways to get the free 30-day trial version Spotify Premium
? From the PC or laptop
The most comfortable way to get your 30 days free of the paid version of Spotify is to do it from your PC or laptop. You can do it by following these steps:
- Enter the page of Spotify Premium in your browser
- Click on the Start Free Trial button.
- Sign in with your free Spotify account.
- Enter your payment information. This information is essential even if the first month is free.
- Click the Start 30-day trial button now.
- You can repeat the process over and over again creating different accounts. With different accounts run clear.
? From your Android
You can also get your free trial from Spotify for Android, without having to turn on the computer. The steps to follow are these:
- Open the application of Android Spotify.
- Enter Your Library.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Click on the Get Premium button.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click Continue to start your test.
? How to cancel Spotify before they charge you
You have used the method you have used, the service will start charging you once you have spent 30 days free. If you don’t want to pay, you just have to cancel your premium plan Before that time comes.
To do this, you simply have to follow these steps:
- Enter the Spotify website.
- Enter your profile.
- Press the Account button.
- Choose Manage Plan.
- Click on Change or Cancel.
- Select option Cancel Premium.
- On the next screen, press Yes, cancel to confirm.
✅ Advantages of Spotify Premium
The best known advantage of hiring Spotify Premium is that we will forget the ads forever, which can sometimes be quite annoying. But it has an even more interesting advantage, and it allows you to download discs and playlists.
That way we can listen to them when we don’t have an Internet connection. In addition, it allows us to listen to complete discs from the mobile, while the free version only allows to use the random mode.
Have you tried Spotify Premium for free 30 days? Tell us if you have been satisfied with the service or if you have decided to cancel it in the comments section at the bottom of the page.