You know how to format a Samsung Galaxy J7? The Galaxy J7 It is a smartphone that, in general, usually gives very good results. But even the best phones do not get rid of any problems from time to time. So it is possible that over time it will not work as at the beginning.
In case I am giving you problems, you can try factory reset to see if everything returns to its channel. This way you will leave it as fresh out of the box.
It is a fairly simple process that we will teach you step by step. Let’s see how to reset a Samsung Galaxy J7.
How to reset a Samsung Galaxy J7 and reset to factory mode
Forced Reset – Soft Reset
If the Samsung J7 has been hung up, it may not be necessary to format it at factory settings and lose all your information.
When you see that it has been caught, try to press and hold the power button for about 15-20 seconds. In this way, the smartphone will be forced to restart, also called Soft Reset. If the problem was not serious and simply had been a little toasted, this restart will be enough to make it work properly again, without the need for more.
With this procedure no data is lost, since it is only a normal restart.
Before formatting: backup
Do you have no choice but to format ?. It is important that you know that you will lose all the information you have on your smartphone. Therefore, if you do not want some of your data to be lost forever, it is highly recommended that you do a backup copy before doing this process. Only then will you make sure you don’t lose your data.
How to format a Samsung Galaxy J7 using buttons
If the Samsung J7 does not let you access screen menus. If the Galaxy J7 shows constant errors. Or if you go to sell your mobile, you can perform the following procedure. This will erase everything from J7 and should work again on the first day.
- Make sure the phone is turned off.
- Press and hold the start, power and volume up buttons at the same time.
- When you see the Android logo, just release the power button. Then you will enter the Recovery menu.
- Select option wipe data / factory reset. You can move through the menu using the volume buttons. And confirm with the ignition.
- Select Yes– delete all users data to begin the reset process.
- Choose Reboot system now and you will start the phone again.
How to reset a Samsung Galaxy J7 using menus:
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Access the Backup / Reset section.
- Choose the option Return to factory settings.
- You will see a warning that all your data will be erased. You accept.
- In a few minutes the phone will be formatted.
As you can see, this second method is a bit simpler and more intuitive than the previous one. Therefore, it is the one that we recommend if your phone problems are not so many that you can access the menus correctly.
Now that you know how to reset a Samsung Galaxy J7. Tell us if it was necessary in the comments section at the bottom of the page.