Do you know how to translate the text of an image on an Android mobile phone? Surely it has ever happened to you: you see an image or a page in a book that is written in another language and you would like to know what it says. But putting all the text in a translator can be a bit heavy. Luckily, there is a much easier way to do it.
And it is that Google has two applications that will allow you to change any text that you can find in an image to the language you want. Is about Google Translator and Google Lens. We show you how you can easily translate the images you want with both methods.
Table of Contents
Two ways to translate text from an image
Translate using Google Translator
The first way that we are going to teach you to translate the text from an image is through the Google translator or Google Translator. Surely you already know it: you have the option to enter the text or the word you want and pass it to the language you want.
What many do not know is that you can also change the language of an image by following these steps:
- Open Google Translate on your smartphone
- Click on the icon with a camera
- If you want to take a photo at that moment, click on snapshot
- If you want to translate a photo that you already have on your phone, select it from the Gallery
- Select the piece of text you want to translate
- Choose the language you want to pass it to
The option of translate from image It's been available for a long time, so even if you don't have the latest version you can use it.
In any case, we recommend that you always have Google Translate updated to the latest version, just like any other application. Only in this way will you know that you have at your disposal all the latest news that has been published in this regard. Among those of recent years, the text-in-image translator is undoubtedly one of the most recommended.
Translate with Google Lens
In the case of Google Lens, the process to follow to translate an image changes depending on whether you have the image saved in your phone's gallery or if you want to do it instantly. But either way, it's a very simple process. In addition, it has the advantage that Google Lens It is an application that almost all of us already have installed on our phones, so we will not need anything new. To translate a photo from the gallery, you will need to follow these steps:
- Opens Google Lens on your phone
- Tap the landscape icon in the top right
- Choose the photo you want to upload
- Select the text you want to translate
- Press the translate icon
On the contrary, if what you want is to translate a photo that you take at that moment, the steps to follow are these:
- Open Google Lens on your phone
- Point the camera at the image you want to translate
- Press the translate icon, located in the lower left
- Wait for the text to appear in your language
How to translate the text of an image on an Android mobile phone? You already have 2 ways to do it easy and fast. We invite you to leave a comment, if you have any other way to translate the text of images, to other languages.