Do you need to reset a Vodafone Smart N9? The Vodafone Smart N9 is one of the popular operator's own smartphones. It is a mobile phone with which, in general, users are quite satisfied.
But over time it's easy for it to stop working as well as it did in the beginning. We show you the different methods to format the Vodafone Smart N9 and reset it to factory mode.
Table of Contents
How to reset a Vodafone Smart N9? format to factory mode – Hard Reset
Soft reset – Forced restart
If we are going to format a Vodafone Smart N9, all the data we have on it is lost. Therefore, it is important that before starting the process we make a backup copy of everything. But maybe our smartphone has just hung up and such a drastic solution is not necessary.
Therefore, you can try to do a forced restart or soft reset. The steps for this are as follows:
- Hold down the power button for several seconds (between 5 and 10).
- The screen will turn off.
- At this time the Vodafone Smart N9 will be resetting
- It will light up normally and we can use it, after roasting.
In this way, our smartphone will restart. In case it was a momentary hang up, the problem may be resolved.
But if it is something that we have installed on the mobile, some error that we cannot find a solution to, we will have no choice but to format as indicated below.
Format a Vodafone Smart N9 using buttons – Recovery Menu
If you have a problem due to which you cannot access the menus, you can reset a Vodafone Smart N9 to factory settings, through the following process:
- Turn off the phone.
- Hold down the power and volume up buttons for a few seconds at the same time.
- Release the keys when the Android logo appears.
- Press the volume up button when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this menu, choose wipe data/factory reset. Move with the volume buttons and confirm with the power button.
- On the next screen, choose the Yes option.
- In the next menu choose Reboot System now and confirm with the power button.
Although the method that we have discussed above is equally valid, if you can do it it is easier reset via menus. It's a slightly more intuitive way, which you'll appreciate if you don't manage too much with complicated menus like Recovery.
Even without reading this tutorial, it would be very easy for you to find out how to do it. But in case you get lost or don't know where to look, we'll explain it step by step below:
- We must have the phone on.
- Go to Settings> Backup and reset.
- Choose Return to factory settings and Reset.
- Choose the Erase everything option to start the operation.
After this, this Vodafone mobile phone will be clean of any data. We will start configuring it from scratch.
Have you had to reset a Smart N9 to factory settings at some point? What method has been most suitable for you?
A little further down you will find the comments section where you can tell us about the experiences you have had in this regard.