El Pocophone F1 It is one of the fashionable Android mobiles by Xiaomi. Its good value for money has made it a smartphone that is giving a lot to talk about.
But it is possible that when you have some time, it will not work like the first day. The use of this and other Android phones ends up lowering their performance. For this reason, we are going to teach you how to format the Pocophone F1 in factory mode so that you can have it again like the first day.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to format the Pocophone F1 to factory mode
- 1.1 Why format or reset to factory mode?
- 1.2 First of all, back up your data
- 1.3 Mode 1: Soft reset, normal reset of the Pocophone F1
- 1.4 Mode 2: format using menus
- 1.5 Way 3: Format via Recovery Menu
- 1.6 Video-tutorial. How to do Soft Reset, format / reset to factory mode and hard reset through Recovery menu the Pocophone F1
How to format the Pocophone F1 to factory mode
We detail the 3 procedures below. And at the end of the article, a video detailed, available on our channel All androids on Youtube.
Why format or reset to factory mode?
Usually, we restore the mobile to factory mode when it no longer works as it did at the beginning. Many times the failures come from the fact that junk files have been installed or downloaded, and when you restore it, it recovers.
But it can also be a good idea to restore the mobile to factory settings if we are going to sell it or give it away, or if we have forgotten the unlock pattern. In the latter case, we will have to use our Gmail account.
First of all, back up your data
We must always keep in mind that when formatting the Pocophone F1 from the factory, all the files that we had on the mobile phone will be lost.
Therefore, it is highly recommended before starting the formatting process, to do the following. That we make a backup of all the files that may be important. This way we make sure we don't miss anything important.
Mode 1: Soft reset, normal reset of the Pocophone F1
This is basic and works on any Android mobile. If you get toast or stuck in any app or game, we can do the following. We are going to press and hold the power button on the phone.
After about 10 seconds, the mobile will restart normally, without losing data. In other mobiles it may be 15 seconds by pressing and holding on. In this way, we have gotten the Pocophone F1 out of some jam.
This procedure is if you can access the on-screen menus normally. The best way to format your smartphone is to do it through the Settings menu:
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Let's go to Additional settings.
- Then Backup and Reset.
- Select the Factory data reset option.
- Choose the preferred option and tap Reset phone.
Way 3: Format via Recovery Menu
Your phone may have gotten so hung up that we can't even get to the menus. In that case, the process that we must carry out to format is the recovery menu. It is also the one indicated if your problem is that you have forgotten the pattern or password. This is because you will not need to unlock the screen in order to reset the Pocophone F1 properly.
- Make sure the phone is turned off and has at least 50% battery.
- Press the power and volume up buttons until the Pocophone logo appears.
- Move with the volume keys up Wipe data / factory reset. Press the power button to confirm.
- Once the formatting process is done, select Reboot system now to reboot.
Once either of these two processes have finished, the phone will be completely empty, just like you took it out of the box.
Have you ever had to format the Pocophone F1? Which of the 3 methods do you find most useful? We invite you to go through the comments section at the bottom of the page and tell us your experience in this regard.