Do you need to format the Xiaomi Redmi 7A? He Redmi 7A It is a smartphone that, in general, is giving quite good results. But, like any device, it is possible that over time it begins to give problems.
And one possible way to solve it is to return it to factory settings. If you want to learn how to do it, we teach you the different methods you have for it.
Tabla de Contenidos
How to format the Xiaomi Redmi 7A, 2 ways to reset to factory mode
If you can access the settings menu normally, that will be the easiest way to format your Xiaomi Redmi 7A. The steps to follow are those:
- Enter the Settings menu
- Go into Personal> Backup> Factory data reset
- A message will appear reminding you that you are going to lose all the information. You accept.
- If prompted, enter the security pattern or PIN.
After you have finished these steps, the phone will restart. Once it is turned on again, we will see how it is exactly the same as the first time we took it out of the box.
Always remember that this will mean that all the data that we have stored on the phone is lost, so if there is something you want to save, we recommend taking a screenshot.
If you are not able to reach the Settings menu of your Xiaomi Redmi 7A, do not worry. You can return it to factory settings by following these steps:
- Turn off your smartphone
- Press and hold the volume down and power buttons at the same time
- Release the buttons when you see the Xiaomi logo
- Using the volume keys, move to Recovery Mode. Use the power button to confirm.
- On the screen that appears, choose wipe cache partition
- When you return to the previous screen, choose wipe data / factory reset
- On the next screen many No and one Yes will appear. Choose Yes.
- When it’s done again, choose Reboot System Now
This system may seem a bit more complicated, but if you follow the steps strictly you should not have any problem. In addition to when you need to return to factory settings, keep in mind that this method can also be used when you have forgotten the unlock pattern. By not needing to enter the menus, it can be the ideal solution.
Video tutorial on how to format the Xiaomi Redmi 7A
It is possible that, despite the fact that we have explained it to you step by step, it is not clear to you how to return your Xiaomi Redmi 7A to factory settings.
Therefore, we have created a video tutorial in which we explain it to you step by step. You can find it in our Youtube channel, although you can also see it directly here:
If you want to tell us about your experiences when formatting your Redmi 7Ae, we invite you to do so in our comments section below.